Youth Support Workers
0 Hours contract, to include evenings & weekends. Location: Eastleigh
£9 per hour
Solent Youth Action is looking for enthusiastic individuals to support our youth clubs and holiday schemes for young people with mild to moderate additional support needs. These include:
- ANY Club: Based in Eastleigh town centre, this runs fortnightly on Wednesdays from 6-9pm
- SLAMS: Based in Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, this runs fortnightly on Tuesdays from 6-9pm
- J’s:Based in Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, this runs fortnightly on Tuesdays from 6-9pm
- Holiday scheme: Runs during the day in school holidays to include Half Terms, Easter and the Summer
- Community Buddies: Community based, running various evenings and weekends depending on availability
We are looking for individuals who have experience working within a youth club setting with an understanding of the challenges of working with young people who need support to engage. Your role will be to run the youth clubs alongside other members of the youth support team, and ensure the young people who attend can do so safely.
Experience working with vulnerable young people is necessary.
This role is subject to an enhanced DBS (disclosure and barring service) check and sufficient references.
Ongoing training and personal development
Opt In Pension Contribution
Additional hours may be available on other projects within Eastleigh depending upon experience.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION HERE: Youth Support Worker – job description
For more information or an application pack, please contact:
Kailea Hurcombe, C.E.O
Solent Youth Action
02380 650 514
Solent Youth Action is a Registered Charity (1108361) and Registered Company Limited By Guarantee (0530786).
If interested please give us a call on 023 8065 0514 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org